Do you thrive from creating results together with the business? Do you like to be the go-to person on all HR matters? Are you keen on developing the leaders and the organization? Then this role might be a perfect fit for you!
We are looking for an experienced Snr. HR Consultant to join our global HR team. You will be a central and visible person locally in Ostrava and a critical part of our global team. HR has been on an exciting journey and it is only getting even more exciting. We both support and develop the organization at the same time, so it is critical that you can collaborate with levels of the organization.
You will have the full responsibility for running all annual global and local processes. Among those tasks you will be working with are:
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Employee engagement survey
- Leadership development including situational leadership and other leadership tools
- Performance Management, Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Internal communications
- Compliance (including COVID 19 issues from HR point of view)
- Implementing and maintaining our HR tools in Ostrava i.e. Ultipro
- Implementing and co-develop HR Processes
- Team development
- Assisting the management team in dealing with issues
- Training (obligatory regular trainings + globally required trainings English language trainings)
- Responsibility for HR related internal directives
- Responsibility for obligatory regular medical visits of employees
- Responsibility for teambuilding activities
- Responsibility for company benefits
- Communication with personal agencies regarding agency employees. (start, finish, attendance …)
- Admin (employees files, costs, taxes, bonuses, reports)
- Assist payroll (including responsibility for sending attendance and other payroll information at month end with strict deadlines)
- Addressing any employment relations issues
- Security at work + fire safety
- Untaken holiday monitoring + vacation plan
- Back up for office admin work (visitors, lunch ordering etc.)
We expect you have a degree in HR, Psychology or Business field. Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar role. You have strong communication skills, speak and write English and is proficient in the use of MS OFFICE.
As a person you have:
- Analytical skills – capable of gathering and interpreting raw information and data, documenting findings, and drawing appropriate recommendations.
- Interpersonal skills – helpful, calm, keen eye on details, ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects, proactive.
- People skills – you can gain the trust and respect of departmental heads and management. Likeable and approachable individual that people are comfortable forwarding concerns to and seeking advice from, working effectively with staff at all levels within the business.
About the company
Our client is the world leading provider of materialographic solutions. We provide a complete range of class-leading materialographic solutions, products, and services, tailored for our customer, that deliver the accuracy, efficiency, and repeatability – every time.
With offices in 24 countries and a presence in more than 50 countries all over the world, we are a well consolidated growing organization with a headquarter in Denmark. Here and in Ostrava we develop and produce products. We take great pride in delivering high quality solutions in combination with a working environment that is informal and open.